Why Choose Icynene
It´s Energy Efficient
It Helps Prevent Mould
It Can Increase Your Home Value
Easy To Maintain
It Improves Air Quality
It Keeps Pests Out
It Reduces Noise
Icynene spray foam insulation is a premium product that pays for itself quickly.
Save on energy bills - Icynene spray foam insulation can help you save on heating and cooling costs by up to 50%. By greatly reducing heat loss as well as air sealing, it cuts your home’s energy loss and costs.
Reduce heating and A/C size - You may be able to reduce the size of your heating and cooling equipment, saving installation or replacements costs in the future.
Get better payback & Resale Value - Investing in Icynene insulation creates an air barrier and minimizes air leaks to drastically reduce bills and to massively improve your EPC Rating on your property delivering better payback and resale value, making your property more desirable.
By air sealing your home, you can help block pollutants that can affect your health.
- Reduce dangers of respiratory distress - allergies, asthma, and certain chemical sensitivities can be caused by natural airborne irritants.
- Minimise pollutants - dust and dirt, mould and moisture, radon, exhaust fumes, and carbon monoxide are reduced by air sealing, to keep both your home and air clean.
- Protect against mould growth - minimising the flow of random airborne moisture entering your home, thereby helping you to protect against mould growth that may lead to conditions such as asthma and allergies. These may cause symptoms such as itchy eyes, sneezing, and coughing.
Air sealing your home using Icynene spray foam insulation creates a cocoon effect, increasing the comfort of your home.
- Reduce drafts - a home without spray foam insulation can leak enough air each day to fill two air balloons.
- Avoid hot and cold spots – seal between heated/cooled living spaces and unconditioned spaces such as lofts and basements to maintain an even temperature throughout your home.
- Reduce noise – Icynene open-cell spray foam can help reduce sound from air traffic, trains or noisy neighbours.
Protect Your Home
You want your home to last a lifetime – Icynene spray foam insulation can help.
- Protect against moisture - 99% of the moisture that enters the roof of your home is carried in the air. You can reduce the amount of moisture that gets into your home and the mould and moisture damage that can come from it, by air sealing it with Icynene spray foam insulation.
- Keep pests out - Icynene spray foam insulation does not provide a source of food for rodents, vermin, termites, squirrels or other nasty creatures. It also doesn’t make for good nests, and as a solid material it’s difficult to pass through, helping protect your home from the above.